Friday, September 26, 2014

Privacy Policy

Facebook Privacy Policy:

The only information used by The Forplayalizer is what the user provides for sharing the app or setting a status update. We will not store, share or sell any information that is provided. This app page was created to help The Forplayalizer reach a larger audience and we are not interested in doing anything with user information. If you have any questions please email us at forplayalizer@yahoo.com. We hope that you enjoy the app!

2 comments:

  1. This is not Facebook; it's Blogspot.

    I have the Android version of the app from Google Play. I have a few suggestions, some of which appear in my app review.

    1) There appears to be no way to set up how much clothing each player is wearing at the beginning of the game. This ought to be a per-user setup parameter.
    2) There should be an option to provide additional SMs, either at random or based on a specially marked task being completed, as the game progresses.
    3) Right now, the tasks are classified by specific clothing levels for each of the players. It would make it easier if there was an additional set of groups that had "any" for one or both players, so the task would be available for selection in any matching group. Now, this is done through duplication of the same task text in multiple groups.
    4) Make the timer limits settable per-task, with the default set at a global level. Some activities take longer than others.
    5) Provide an export/import for the tasks using a text format that can be edited manually outside of the game.

    The following are wish-list items:
    a) add an attribute to the tasks that allows the players to attach a JPEG or GIF to it. No images need be provided with the game, the individual players may choose to add their own.
    b) allow a task to be marked as special, and if completed satisfactorally, the player who's turn it is gets a bonus SM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your suggestions and your review in the Google Play store Daniel. I will take them into account when I start to work on the next version of the game. I hope you are enjoying the game!

    I realize it is a little strange to have a Facebook privacy policy on this Blogspot page, but I needed to provide a privacy policy for the app's Facebook page and for some reason it can't be placed on the Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete